Simple riddles about autumn
Children aged 4-6 years really like to solve riddles, and they should definitely take advantage of this in their learning. There are many riddles about autumn, and some of them, the most childish, are in front of you:
The days have become shorter, the nights have become longer, who can say, who knows when this happens? (Autumn)
The fields are empty, the ground is wet, it rains, when does this happen? (Autumn)
She came without paints and without a brush and repainted all the leaves. (Autumn)
Gold coins fall from a branch. (Leaf fall)
The autumn rain was walking through the city, the rain lost its mirror. The mirror is lying on the asphalt, the wind will blow and it will tremble. (Puddle)
There are so many of them in the yard in September and October! The rain passed and left them, medium, small, large. (Puddles)
And there are also everyone’s favorite riddles about autumn in verse, with a rhymed answer. Such riddles are suitable for children of older preschool age, 5-6 years old, when the child already feels the rhyme and can pick it up. In principle, the answers are so simple that it’s not difficult to guess even without rhyme:
Leaves fly off the branches, Birds fly away to the south. “What time of year is it?” - we’ll ask. They will answer us: “This is...” (autumn)
The forest has stripped, ask for the sky, This time of year is... (autumn)
Autumn came to visit us and brought with it... What? Say it at random! Well, of course... (leaf fall)
It began to get colder at night, and the puddles began to freeze. And on the grass there is blue velvet. What is it? ... (Rime)
Yellow leaves are flying, falling, circling, and just laying under your feet like a carpet! What is this yellow snowfall? It's just... (leaf fall)
It has become gloomy outside the window, the rain is asking to come into our house. The house is dry, but outside Appeared everywhere... (puddles)
In the gray sky low, clouds move close, covering the horizon. It will be raining. We took... (umbrella)
What kind of invisible thing is this? Slamming the gate in the garden, Flipping through a book on the table, Scaring the mouse with rustling sounds, Ripping off grandma’s scarf, Rocking Dimka in the stroller, Playing with the leaves, believe me! Well, of course it is... (wind)
Educational story about leaf fall for preschool children aged 5-7 years
Autumn educational story for older preschoolers “Why do leaves fall from trees in autumn?”
with presentation Author: Chernichenko Matvey 6 years old, pupil of preparatory group No. 7 “Bells” Municipal educational institution “Bendery Kindergarten No. 9”, Bendery Head: Pavlova Vera Valerievna teacher of the group with TNR Municipal educational institution “Bendery Kindergarten No. 9”, Bendery Description: the story says about the natural phenomenon of leaf fall, its benefits and causes. The story is useful for educators to organize a conversation about leaf fall, and for parents to read to their children.
Age audience: preschoolers 5-7 years old Purpose: familiarization with the natural phenomenon of leaf fall and its causes Tasks: - expand knowledge about the natural phenomenon of leaf fall; - understand the causes of leaf fall in deciduous trees; - know about the benefits of fallen autumn leaves; - cultivate a love of nature and curiosity; — develop the vocabulary of preschoolers In one southern city there lived a boy who loved to ask adults questions. Every morning when he woke up, he always began with a new, interesting and educational question. “Mom, why is the wind blowing today, but yesterday the weather was calm and windless?” - asked the boy. “Son,” his mother answered him, “Let’s look in the encyclopedia about the wind, find out why it blows.” The boy’s mother was very educated and erudite, she knew how to answer her inquisitive son. One morning the boy looked out the window. Near his house there grew a birch tree with thin and long branches. More recently, the leaves on the birch tree were green, but Autumn came, the leaves began to turn from green to bright yellow. “Mom, look, soon the whole birch tree will become bright yellow, as if dressed in a golden outfit,” the boy said to his mother. “You’re right, son, with the arrival of Autumn all deciduous trees change their color from green to yellow, orange, red, brown,” his mother answered him (slide 1)
- the boy asked her. “Okay,” my mother answered, “We’ll go with you for a walk in the park and see how the color of the leaves of the trees has changed.” The boy quickly put on his jacket, trousers, hat, and shoes. He was interested to know why the leaves of trees turn different colors in the Autumn. Mom and boy went for a walk in the park. “You see, son,” said the mother, “This is your birch tree. Look, what color are the leaves on its top?” - Mom asked. The boy raised his head up and saw that at the top of the birch tree the leaves had become bright yellow, and below they were still green. “Mom, the leaves on top have already turned yellow, but below they are still green. Why is this happening?" - asked the boy. “It’s very simple,” my mother answered, “With the arrival of Autumn, all deciduous trees begin to prepare for the cold and winter. That's why they change the color of their leaves. In the summer there was a lot of light, warmth, the leaves were green, there was chlorophyll inside them, and with the onset of Autumn, chlorophyll ceases to be produced in the trees in the leaves, so they become colored yellow, red, orange or brown. Even with the onset of cold autumn days, the trees begin to shed their bright leaves. Remember what this natural phenomenon is called?” - Mom asked. “It’s leaf fall!” - the boy guessed. “So this is why the leaves of trees fall in the fall - the trees are preparing for the cold. Tell me, mom, why else do trees shed their leaves?” - asked the inquisitive boy (slide 2)
- Mom answered, “All trees produce chlorophyll in their leaves in the summer, that’s why they are green. With the onset of Autumn, chlorophyll is not produced, the tree cannot eat as much as it did in the summer. Therefore, to reduce its nutrition, the tree sheds its leaves to the ground. Deciduous trees also sense the onset of cold days and the drop in air temperature at night very well. There are fewer and fewer leaves on the trees,” the mother continued the story. “Yes, I saw when I came to kindergarten that on our plot the maple leaves began to fall after a cold night, all the paths were covered with bright red and orange maple leaves,” said the boy (slide 3)
Also, inside the leaves the tree deposits harmful salts that the tree does not need, so with the fallen leaves the tree is cleansed of harmful and unnecessary salts,” the mother continued. “How interesting this is! Why are coniferous trees always green and do not change their color? Aren’t they afraid of the cold?” - asked the boy (slide 4)
They are covered with wax. Wax protects the needles from the cold, and the cells of the needles contain substances that prevent them from freezing even in severe frosts. The needles, of course, also fall off, but not all at once, like leaves on deciduous trees,” my mother answered. “Mom, is there any benefit from the leaves that have fallen from the trees?” - asked the boy. “Of course, son. In nature, everything is invented very wisely. In autumn, with the onset of cold weather, a tree prepares for winter sleep; it will wake up from this sleep with the onset of Spring, then new leaves will grow. Fallen leaves nourish the soil with their necessary substances. With the onset of Spring, trees will need these necessary substances to grow their new leaves. Foliage also protects trees from severe frosts and warms the soil and tree. When a tree sheds its leaves, it conserves water inside itself,” the mother finished the story (slide 5)
I was interested to know that leaf fall is a very useful natural phenomenon that helps trees survive the winter,” the boy answered. The boy and his mother went to collect fallen autumn leaves in the park to make an autumn tree with fallen leaves at home (slide 6)
Thank you for your attention!
Presentation on the topic: Educational story for preschoolers “Why do leaves fall from trees in autumn?”
We recommend watching:
A story about autumn for children of the second younger group A conversation “Colors of Autumn” in the preparatory group A story about September for older preschoolers A story about October for children 5-7 years old
Poems about the seasons for preschoolers with pictures
Scene pictures on the theme “Autumn”
Picture cards are suitable for the development of a child’s speech. He must answer the questions: What is depicted? What are the guys doing? Why did you decide that the pictures depict autumn?
Presentation for children 3-5 years old “Autumn months September, October, November”
Autumn has come,
the flowers have dried up, and the bare bushes look sad. withers and turns yellow, Only the winter in the fields . A. Pleshcheev
State of nature in autumn
Autumn is a gloomy time. The sun is hiding in the clouds and is almost no longer warm. Everyone is preparing for a long winter. The forest is very elegant in autumn. The leaves on the trees are yellow or red.
Summer flashed by. The month of September has arrived - the time of young autumn. This is the month of colorful leaves, farewell songs, evening of the year. People also call September “supply season.” This is true: the harvesting of potatoes, carrots, beets, onions, garlic and other vegetable crops is in full swing, and fruit picking continues.
In the forest, the mountain ash is pleasing to the eye, its scarlet berries become sweeter after the first frost
Covered with golden, red and purple leaves, boletuses, boletuses, chanterelles, russula and milk mushrooms hide in the dry grass
There are fewer insects. Swifts and swallows fly away, because they only feed on insects
Cranes fly south. It's warm there, there's a lot of food - seeds and plant shoots
The squirrel stores food, mushrooms, nuts, and acorns.
She stores her reserves in hollows and under the roots of trees. One squirrel stores up to 2000 mushrooms, most of which are butter mushrooms .
The hamster is a household animal. In his deep burrow he carries supplies with the help of cheek pouches - seeds of rye, wheat, oats, buckwheat, peas, corn, sunflower
Signs of September
Unusually frequent thunderstorms in September - a warm autumn.
The drier and warmer September is, the later winter will come.
If in September ants run along the tops of the grass, then the snow will be deep and the winter will be early, and if at the bottom it will be long.
September turned out to be dry and warm - leading to a long autumn.
September is cold - next year the snow may melt faster than usual
Proverbs and sayings about September
- September is cold and full.
- Father September does not like to pamper.
- In September, even a leaf does not stick to the tree.
- In September the forest is thinner and the birds' voices are quieter.
- In September there is one berry, and that bitter rowan.
- In September, summer ends and autumn begins.
- In September there is only one berry, and that one is bitter rowan.
- In September, the tit asks autumn to visit.
- There is no September without fruits.
- September is the evening of the year.
- September takes off the caftan from his shoulders and puts on a sheepskin coat.
- September sees off the red summer, welcomes the golden autumn.
- September hurries the birds on their way.
Poems about September
September September came with colors, Touched the leaves tenderly And the simple tree suddenly became golden. September brought umbrellas, poured rain on the grove little waves and milk mushrooms grew on the hummock He asked the children to carefully walk through the puddles in their boots. And with sadness a good friend sent the birds south.
In September, in September
There are many leaves on the ground, Yellow and red! Everyone is so different!
The month of October is mid-autumn. This is a month of heavy rains and sleet. The Old Russian name for the month of October is leaf fall. There is also a second one - muddy. Both of them highlight the characteristic features of this month: abundant leaf fall and great mud.
The bear climbs into the den to sleep until spring. Before going into a den, the owner of the taiga needs to accumulate nutrients
The hedgehog prepared a nest for itself under a pile of leaves and brushwood. This nest is carefully lined with grass and leaves. With the onset of frost, the hedgehog burrows deep into its hole and falls asleep for the entire winter.
Beavers prepare a lot of branches, carry them under water and put them in a heap near their home
Mice store acorns, nuts, and grains in their burrows.
The jay buries acorns for reserve. He chooses the ripest ones, but often forgets about them, and in the spring young oak trees grow from these acorns.
Boars dig the ground in search of
The squirrel got a new warm coat.
Signs of October
Thunder in October foreshadows a snowless, short and mild winter.
The first snow falls forty days before real winter. The leaf fall has passed quickly - the winter will be harsh, and if the leaves remain green and stay on the trees for a long time - the winter will be short, with slight frosts. The first snow fell on wet ground - it will remain, on dry ground - it will soon go away. There is no daytime snow - the first reliable snow falls at night.
Proverbs and sayings about October
- October is fickle: sometimes it cries, sometimes it laughs.
- In October it will cover the ground with a leaf or a snowball.
- In October, say goodbye to the sun, get closer to the stove.
- Thunder in October - snowless winter.
- The month of bad weather is the beginning of family happiness.
- October is crowned with white snow and great mud.
- October completes preparations for winter.
- October is a month of full pantries (burrows, hollows, nests)..
- October is crying cold tears.
Poems about October
The leaves have fallen,
the birds have disappeared, everything that bloomed is hidden in the opal. The burrows are occupied, the spores have frozen, the fences are frosty in the morning... What is so sweet in this time, in October that squeezes our hearts?!
In October (S. Marshak)
In October, in October Frequent rain outside. The grass in the meadows is dead, the grasshopper has fallen silent. Firewood has been prepared for the stoves for the winter.
November is the month of the beginning of winter.
A high, gusty northeast wind blows more often, and it has become significantly colder. It dawns late, it gets dark early. During the day it will either snow or drizzle. According to the popular calendar, the month of November is the gate of winter, the twilight of the year. The month of the darkest nights, the arrival of winter feathered guests , pre-winter .
Red bunches of rowan berries are burning in the forest
Feathered guests arrived from the north - crested waxwings.
Moose eats branches in autumn
Lynx goes hunting.
The hare exchanged his gray flight coat for a white winter coat
Hungry wolves gather in packs. Beware hare!
Signs of November
Frost on the trees means frost, fog means thaw.
Many ducks remain for the winter if the winter is expected to be warm. In November, it may rain in the morning, and by the evening the snow may lie in drifts. Mosquitoes in November - a mild winter. He who does not feel cold in November will not freeze in December and January .
Proverbs and sayings about November
In November, it may rain in the morning, and by the evening the snow may lie in drifts.
In November, the man says goodbye to the cart and climbs into the sleigh. In November, dawn meets dusk in the middle of the day. In November there will be snow and bread will arrive. November nights are dark before the snow. In November, winter fights with autumn. November is the gate of winter.
November is the twilight of the year.
Poems about November
Lukanova The rain is pouring down like buckets, the kids are sitting at home. The whole November is gloomy, cold on
The wind is freezing in November, He’s caught a cold: met the cold
at dawn A
. Metzger November - we can’t go for a walk, Now the frost burns, now the wind cries. The bear will go to sleep in the den, Wait - winter is coming towards us, that means.
You can use this presentation to decorate an autumn stand in a kindergarten beautifully and educationally, so the material will be useful not only to parents, but also to educators.